Equipment Leasing is a great way to get your business the equipment you need to grow and meet your production demands without having to outlay your cash or clog up credit lines.
Our leasing partners offer multiple leasing options, including seasonal payments and deferral programs, which can be customized to fit your needs.
Take full advantage of tax write-offs when you lease equipment. Put more money back in your pocket come tax season.
Buying and leasing equipment may qualify your for section 179 tax advantages for even more tax savings.
Break up the cost of your equipment into payments when you finance. Utilize your cash flow for business operations instead of hefty acquisition costs.
We have developed a tool for you to easily calculate your estimated lease payment.
1. Download the Excel file below.
2. Open, then click the input tab and fill out the required Inputs. (Green Boxes)
3. Then click "Whats My Payment" tab to view your estimated monthly payment and term options.
4. Fill out the application and email directly to the the leasing company to apply for financing.
5. Get your lease and make your Buisness lots of money with your new equipment purchase!
Section 179 deduction dollar limits the maximum amount you can elect to deduct. For most section 179 property that you placed in service in tax years beginning with 2018 is $1,000,000. This limit is reduced by the amount by which the cost of section 179 property placed in service during the tax year exceeds $2,500,000.
NOTE: This is not tax advise and you should always consult with your own tax expert for tax advise.
System Cost divided by 12 with a 1 month payment of 10%!
Minimum of $5000 financed.
$1 Buy out at the end of term.